Scarpa’s most powerful ski boot designed to provide hard-charging freeride performance on the biggest, steepest lines on the planet, the all-new Maestrale XT features the same carbon-infused Grilamid lower as our Maestrale RS, with a stiffer, stronger two-buckle alpine cuff and RECCO-enabled power strap.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 1490g; 3lb 4.6oz (1/2 pair size 42)
- LINER : Intuition® Cross Fit Pro Flex Ride - The leader in boot liner technology, Intuition® uses closed cell EVA foam for performance ski and mountaineering boots.
- LAST : 101mm
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® Cayman PRO (ISO 9523) - Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles and compounds, targeted to the outdoor, work, recreation, fashion, repair and orthopedic markets.
- SHELL : Carbon Grilamid® LFT/Grilamid® - This special polyamide offers a good compromise between stiffness and rebound; allowing a gradual transmission of the impulses from the boot to the ski during the ski phase.
- CUFF : Grilamid®/Pebax®
- TONGUE : Pebax® - Pebax offers a unique combination of high performance properties: sustained flexibility at low temperature, high cold impact resistance, and outstanding energy return
- FLEX : 130+
- FORWARD LEAN : 16º +/- 2º
- RANGE OF MOTION : 56˚
- SKI/WALK MODE : Speed Lock XT
- CLOSURE : 3 Buckles + Booster® Active Power Strap - Dynamic elastic straps stretch, allowing you to cinch them super tight for an increase in performance. They also provides cushioning to keep your shins from bangin’ when you’re getting ultra-sendy, too.
- BINDING SYSTEM : TLT, AT
- RECCO® technology makes you searchable in the event of an avalanche accident. RECCO® reflectors enable professional rescuers to rapidly pinpoint a buried person’s location using the RECCO® detector. Reflectors are not a substitute for transceiver use. Complementary in function, the RECCO® technology increases the chance of being found in time.
DEMO BOOTS HAVE BEEN USED FOR ONE SEASON, ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY.
**demo boots will ship in May