The Rise splitboard will help you soar to new heights. Whether you want to be dropping cliffs, or buttering in pow, the Rise provides lightweight maneuverability, dependable edge-hold, substantial pop, and just enough setback to help you float in pow without sacrificing the ability to effectively ride switch. Add in our Split Tech for the uphills and you’ll have optimum skin traction, edge-hold and ease of kick-turns.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Excels in: All Mountain + Natural Jibs + Couloirs
- Freedom Wood Core: This is our paulownia/poplar splitboard core designed to be super lightweight and responsive for our ladies of shred.
- Rugged Topsheet
- Multi Radial Twin Camber: A large camber section in the middle of the splitboard is flanked by a more aggressive radius to the back, combined with flat to early rise segments to provide additional pop and float while maintaining the edge feel of true camber.
- Split Tech: Weston doesn’t skimp on their splitboards. You’ll see a full inner metal edge, complete with sidewall and dampening tape. Also, when facing a kickturn on a steep slope, you want all the help you can get - that’s why they balance their splitboards so that they are tail heavy.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips: Ultra Clips deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Boltless Bases: By using fine threaded bolts we were able to provide a smooth finish to our bases for easier tuning and greater speed.
- Forged Tips: Stainless steel metal tip and tail pieces protect from damage and increase durability.
- Rooted Inserts: Just like roots help keep a plant grounded, flax reinforcement in areas of the core help increase strength and durability.
- Tip + Tail Carbon: Carbon fiber runs from the inserts to the tip and tail to provide added pop to ollies and turns while keeping the center of the splitboard more flexible.
- Sintered 4000 Base: Fast ride, more durable, good wax retention.
- Tri-Axe Glass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls
- Stitched Tips: Weston's tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Freeride
- Snowboarder Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Camber-Rocker
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: Medium (6)
DEMO SPLITBOARDS HAVE BEEN USED FOR ONE SEASON, ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY.
**demo splitboards will ship in May