Fischer’s most popular steel-edge ski. Light and stable, with the exceptional climbing ability of the Offtrack Crown all-terrain climbing system. An excellent choice for skiers looking for a highly versatile ski.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Binding - CONTROL STEP-IN IFP - New TURNAMIC® Touring binding with very user-friendly entry mechanism and high skiing comfort with maximum stability and ski control. Individual adjustment possible in seconds and tool-free.
- Base / Climbing zone - Sintec
- Sidecut - 62-52-60
- Weight/Length - 1.790g / 179cm
- Plate - IFP
- Speed Grinding - Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Nordic Rocker Camber - Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Steel Edge - Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Air Tec Steel Edge - Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Weight-optimized core for steel edge skis.
- Offtrack Crown - New climbing system in all terrain, especially away from the prepared tracks and also in difficult terrain conditions. Developed exclusively for Fischer.
- Weight Range:
Demo Ski - Ski is in good condition with minor scratches on the top sheet and base - normal wear and tear