For cross country skiers who just want to explore easy and moderate terrain away from the crowds, the Alpina Montana 75 is a comfortable and low-maintenance ski boot that is also warm and stable. Synthetic leather upper is doesnt need breaking in, Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm, and an anatomic footbed adds overall comfort. Slip them on, cinch quickly using the speed lace system, clip into your three-pin binding equipped skis, and then go find an un-skied field of snow and make it yours.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Soft synthetic Leather upper for durability and longevity
- Anatomic foot bed provides good support and stiff midsole provides needed ski control
- Traditional 75mm (aka 3-pin) sole
- Thinsulate brand insulation for added warmth
- Medium flex allows easy glide on flats and support for downhills
- Skiing Style : Backcountry
- Sole Type : NNN BC III
- Flex : Medium
- Last : Comfort
- Liner : Thinsulate Insulation: Provides up to twice as much thermal shoe insulation. Even under extremely cold and high-humidity conditions it provides the foot with maximum thermal comfort.
- Closure : Speed Lace System
- Upper : Synthetic Leather
- Anatomic Footbed: Insole contributes significantly to the vertical stability of the foot, providing a high level of comfort and improves the thermal insulation of the shoe.
- Toe Box Protection