The Lynx is Twenty-Two Designs’ NTN tech-toe light touring binding. It features composite flex plates, adjustable preload and flex, and a lightweight yet durable design. Built with machined aluminum parts, an easy-to-switch ski/walk mode, and lightweight springs with plenty of travel, it’s the new standard in light touring for telemark bindings. Recommended for setups that will spend at least 80-90% of their time in the backcountry.
The tech-toe design allows touring without any lifted binding weight, so skiers can keep up with even their spandex-clad AT brethren. But since it’s a 22 Designs binding, skiers get the durability they expect and the reward of smooth, powerful tele turns on the way down.
One touch puts the binding into free pivot mode. Once at the top, ski mode is also easily pole activated, peel skins and drop in!
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Easy step in and out with instant engagement
- 80°+ of resistance-free touring
- Adjustable preload helps you fine-tune your ride
- 3 SLIC Pin™ positions take the resistance out of skinning uphill; lock the pivot point down when you're ready to link turns
- Spring-loaded climbing bails are easy to flip up and down with your ski pole
- For NTN Bindings, the binding Size MUST match your boot size. Scarpa and Crispi boots 26.0 and under fit the Small Bindings, 26.5 and up are Large. For Scott/Garmont boots, the break is between 25.5 and 26.0.
- Boots with tech inserts required for use in uphill (touring) mode
- Tech-toe pin height of 1.6 in. (4cm)
- 22 Designs offers a 2-year warranty