The Tour 96 model guarantees delight for ski tourers on any terrain. With a waist of 96mm at the binding, this model plays to its strengths in powder and in general on the downhills off piste. Nevertheless, developers have paid attention to maintaining a low weight. At 1,500 grams (size 176), this model is suited for both long, athletic climbs, combining comfort on the ascent with downhill performance. Its design combines cap construction and sidewalls to achieve the optimum performance-to-weight ratio. A fully integrated aluminum tip guarantees simple and reliable transitioning. Its 3D construction was specially developed to reduce the density and thus the swing weight of the ski in front of and behind the binding. This guarantees stable handling despite such a light weight. The rocker construction and the sidecut are also adapted for each ski size, a unique feature in the ski touring market. This keeps the effective edge length equally proportional to each size, allowing it to function independent of the size. The poplar-Paulownia wood core gives the DYNAFIT Tour 96 both no-chatter smoothness and stability on the descent as well as good handling on the climb.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- 3D Tech - The 3D concept reduces the density around the binding mount area without compromising downhill performance.
- Unrivalled interaction between rocker length and sidecut according to ski length. This unparalleled interplay guarantees consistent properties at every ski length when ski touring.
- Using less material in the sidewall has achieved optimum weight reduction.
- 3D Tip - Through its 3-D carbon construction it guarantees best vibration-damping capability.
- The fully integrated aluminum tip perfectly forges design and function for a reliable fixation of skin to ski.
- Single Radius - Harmonious sidecut to guarantee balanced skiing qualities
- Sidecut Top- 127
- Sidecut Middle - 97
- Sidecut Bottom - 111
- Radius A - 21
- Tip Rocker - 420
- Tail Rocker – 200
- Carbon-glass fiber / Aluminium
- Poplar Paulownia Core
Dynafit Tour 96 Skins
The Dynafit ski touring skin not only prevents the annoying buildup of clumps of snow, it also provides excellent glide and grip. A special middle membrane stops water from being absorbed and improves the skin's edge seals. The skins are tear resistant and do not wrinkle easily. The Dynafit Stretch System provides the ideal attachment between skin and ski tail. Snow and ice is prevented from getting under the skin, which is tightly wrapped around the tip. FreerideTourers, SkiTourers and SkiRunners all realize their common dream: top performance, great traction, lightweight, and long gliding skins.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- 3-Layer Construction
- Patented Click System
- Speed Glide
- Snow Leopard Grip