Freedom awaits just around the corner. Discover it with the updated BC 1550 ski boot, now even more comfortable and better fitting. We reinforced it with a TPU cuff and heel counter for increased stability and thermally sealed it so you can be the one to escape, not the warmth.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Heel Counter - Strong and rigid multifunctional heel counter accommodates various types of heel, provide strong support, prevents from heel in and out movement and minimizes the take of shoe effect. Heel counter highly improves the torsional stability of the shoe sole.
- Anatomic Footbed - A special, anatomically designed footbed composed of three different materials assures a perfect fit and even distribution of force.
- Thinsulate Insulation - Compared to standard boot linings, the Thinsulate insulation system guarantees conditions for the feet that are twice as warm than other boots. The feet can breathe and regulate the natural physical feeling of the foot. Consequently they stay warm even in unusually wet weather conditions.
- Recommended Use - Backcountry
- Structure - Upper – Synthetics, Lining - Textiles