Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Alpina Alaska Backcountry Boot doesn't mess around when it comes to keeping your feet warm when you're exploring the high country. Built like a mountaineering boot, these NNN BC binding-compatible Nordic boots are made with a burly leather upper, protective rubber rand, and waterproof membrane to put the handle on the worst winter conditions.
A medium flex is stiff enough to get a little glide going on the flats, without being too stiff to navigate variable terrain and snow in comfort. For warmth, the Alaska Backcountry Boots are insulated with low-bulk Thinsulate synthetic insulation. The footbed is shaped to fit comfortably with the natural shape of your feet, and the soft collar helps to keep your ankle comfortable whether you're side-stepping a steep slope, or moving at a quick clip through rolling valleys and over frozen lakes.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Nordic backcountry boot built to trek far off the track
- Moderate flex gives glide on flats and stiffness for variable snow
- Natural leather upper backed with waterproof Alpitex membrane
- Thinsulate insulation adds a touch of warmth
- Anatomic footbed enhances stability
- Sole is compatible with NNN-BC bindings
- Upper Material : natural leather
- Waterproofing : Alpitex
- Insulation : Thinsulate
- Binding Compatibility : NNN-BC
- Closure : lace
- Footbed : anatomic
- Sole Material : rubber
- Recommended Use : nordic touring