Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
We designed the last to fit the anatomy of a woman's foot perfectly, and then we created this boot. We made the interior comfortable, cozy, and warm, lining it with the Alpitex membrane and insulating it with Thinsulate. The boot rests on top of an NNN BC sole, reinforced with TPU cuffing and heel counter. Lace up, it's ready to explore.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Heel Counter - Strong and rigid multifunctional heel counter accommodates various types of heel, provide strong support, prevents from heel in and out movement and minimizes the take of shoe effect. Heel counter highly improves the torsional stability of the shoe sole.
- Anatomic Footbed - A special, anatomically designed footbed composed of three different materials assures a perfect fit and even distribution of force.
- Lady Last - Sophisticated feet analyses like scanning gave birth to a completely reinvented woman boot last that serves various feet shapes and assures equally great fit to the high, low, wide or narrow feet.
- Alpitex Waterproof Membrane - The membrane is water-resistant and allows for good boot ventilation as well as comfort. The Alpitex membrane has been developed by Alpina engineers.
- Thinsulate Insulation - Compared to standard boot linings, the Thinsulate insulation system guarantees conditions for the feet that are twice as warm than other boots. The feet can breathe and regulate the natural physical feeling of the foot. Consequently they stay warm even in unusually wet weather conditions.
- Recommended Use - Backcountry
- Structure: Upper – Synthetics, Lining - Textiles