The name says it all. The Outlander is built to discover. The TPU cuffing and heel counter provide better stability and improved stance position, while the anatomic footbed ensures comfort even in the harshest conditions. It's water resistant too, keeping your foot dry at all times. Become an outlander yourself.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Heel Counter - Strong and rigid multifunctional heel counter accommodates various types of heel, provide strong support, prevents from heel in and out movement and minimizes the take of shoe effect. Heel counter highly improves the torsional stability of the shoe sole.
- Anatomic Footbed - A special, anatomically designed footbed composed of three different materials assures a perfect fit and even distribution of force.
- Alpitex Waterproof Membrane - The membrane is water-resistant and allows for good boot ventilation as well as comfort. The Alpitex membrane has been developed by Alpina engineers.
- Thinsulate Insulation - Compared to standard boot linings, the Thinsulate insulation system guarantees conditions for the feet that are twice as warm than other boots. The feet can breathe and regulate the natural physical feeling of the foot. Consequently, they stay warm even in unusually wet weather conditions.
- Recommended Use - Backcountry
- Structure : Upper – Synthetics, Lining - Textiles