Atomic Backland 102 is a backcountry ski that’s light, floaty in the pow but also versatile enough to deliver top performance on hard pack (and one that looks as good as it feels too!). With a 102mm waist it’s our widest Backland ski for women. With a Powder Rocker that’s big in the tip and smaller in the tail it’s a great powder piece. But it’s also super light thanks to a Light Woodcore and the Carbon Backbone which runs over the entire length of the ski. And the Cap Sidewall makes it stable enough for groomers, so it’s really versatile. Add new Shift bindings and Multifit Rocker Skins and you’ve got a superb Freeride Touring ski for women.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Cap Sidewall: A construction with no sidewall where the top sheet folds down over the edges, making it easy to handle
- Light Woodcore: Made from poplar - ideal for our powder, all-mountain and freeride touring skis that need to be strong but really light
- Powder Rocker: 20% Rocker in the tip, 70% Camber underfoot, 10% Rocker in the Tail
- Carbon Backbone: Ad dynamic carbon insert for our lightweight backcounty skis
- Dimensions: 156cm 128 / 102 / 119mm - 164 cm: 129 / 102 / 120mm
- Turn Radius: 156: 14m 164: 16m 172: 18m