Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The new Maestrale RS, today lighter, stiffer and more comfortable, represents the new benchmark in the ski touring world. Lightness and comfort for uphill, stiffness and excellent control for the hardest downhill. Designed for advanced ski tourer, the new geometry, the technologies and the new materials allows great performances and enjoyment in any uphill and any downhill. Maestrale RS is compatible with all type of ski touring bindings.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Genuine Dynafit® Quick Step Tech Fittings – Quick Step-In shows you where to step into the binding quickly and easily, even in deep snow. Quick-Step-in inserts provide 70% easier entry (compared to traditional inserts). Self-guiding notches greatly simplify binding entry.
- Bi Injection Shell - SCARPA® introduces this new technology thanks to the bi-injection of these high performance materials: CARBON GRILAMID LFT® and GRILAMID®. This helps to create a shell that offers incredible performance: stiffness and high torsional rigidity up to the toe area, thanks to the design of the two injected parts.
- Speed Lock Plus - The ski/walk mechanism is easy to unlock and lock, thanks to the spring that improves the functionality of the lever. The system is enhanced by the Friction Free technology, in fact there isn’t any connecting rod between the shell and cuff, this allows a “friction free” movement during the walking phase. Fits all 75mm "duckbill" telemark boots.
- Ventilation areas on the cuff, laminated with OUTDRY® technology. This combination of design and layers (metallic net + PU film + light jersey) allows the air to circulate while keeping the liner dry at all times.
- 3 buckle + finger strap closure
- 125 flex
- 60 º range of motion in tour mode
- 16º +/- 2º forward lean
- 101mm last
- Weight: 1410g; 3lbs 1oz (1/2 pair size 27)
- Vibram® Cayman PRO (ISO 9523) outsole
- Intuition® Cross Fit Pro Flex G liner
DEMO BOOTS HAVE BEEN USED FOR ONE SEASON, ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY.
**demo boots will ship in May