Meet the Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 115 W Tech GW. All mountain skiing and freeride touring with one boot. It brings you the Legendary Hawx Feel, skiing power and all mountain capability due to Prolite construction, with the epic natural movement of Backland – thanks to Frictionless Pivot and the Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism. This top 115 women’s model is also the lightest Hawx Prime XTD ski boot, with a women specific cuff height and shape, and a width for medium feet. It’s been updated with a Mimic Platinum W liner that can be molded precisely to your footshape and has a Touring Flex Zone for uphill. The word “Tech” in the name means it has Tech Inserts for uphill. Go earn some turns!
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Last: 100 mm – Designed for average width feet with average and slightly taller insteps.
- Memory Fit
- Adaptive Fit Cuff System
- Women's Specific Cuff – Specifically designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Flex: 115 – A very stiff flex for maximum power and response, suitable for very fast and aggressive skiers.
- Liner - Mimic Platinum W Liner with Touring Flex Zone – This is a boot that feels right from the very start. The heel, ankle, and tongue feature a layer of supportive, heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot and hardens for a perfect custom fit.
- Forward Lean – 13˚ / 15˚ (Default) / 17˚
- Ski/Walk Mode - Free / Lock 2.0 – 54˚ Range of Motion with 13˚ (Default) and 15˚ Adjustable Forward Lean Options. Simple, Light and Bombproof.
- Frictionless Pivot – Igus polymer bearings provide completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Buckles - 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- Power Strap - 35mm Velcro Strap
- Sole - Investment Cast Tech Inserts
- Tech GripWalk Pads
- Ability Level- Advanced-Expert
- Includes Tech Fittings – Yes
- Touring Used For - Mid-Range
DEMO BOOTS HAVE BEEN USED FOR ONE SEASON, ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY.
**demo boots will ship in May