Rossignol BC 120 182 cm
Go light. Go far. The proven shape and downhill performance of our 7 Series freeride skis meets lightweight touring construction. Built to move swiftly through varied terrain, the ski has a generous sidecut and modest tip rocker for effortless turns in a range of conditions. Aftermarket climbing skins are available for touring.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Easy Handling - Activ Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all conditions stability
- Downhill Control - Full-length steel edges increase edge grip and control for downhill skiing
- Light, Playful Performance - Air Tip technology enhances floatation and control in deep snow conditions
- LDC CORE
- STEEL EDGE - Full-length STEEL EDGES deliver increased edge grip and control for downhill skiing.
- Sidecut Dimensions (mm) - 120/86/108
- Weight - 1.125gr / ½ pair (size 176)
Fritschi Vipec Binding
- Defined lateral front release with DIN setting and 13mm of elasticity works in both ski and walk mode for skiing and avalanche safety
- Improved step-in function
- Easy switch toe
- Solid, non-turning heel
- Static, heel-locking lever for added security and safety
- Three level heel riser
- Brakes included
- Micro-adjustable width wings help compatibility with any model tech insert
Rossi (Pomoca) Skins
Produced by POMOCA, this pre-cut climbing skin has been perfectly adapted to the geometry of the BLACKOPS ALPINEER. Featuring a 70 % Mohair / 30 % Nylon blend and rubber lining, this skin is easy-to-use and offers excellent gliding performance, traction, and durability.
DEMO SKI PACKAGES HAVE BEEN USED FOR ONE SEASON, ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY.
**demo packages will ship in May