Rossignol BlackOps Alpineer 88 162 cm
The all-new BLACKOPS range has been developed with a strong focus on material sourcing and the product lifecycle. Each ski has been constructed using PEFC™ certified poplar or FSC® certified paulownia wood cores combined with recycled topsheet, base, and edge materials to help reduce our environmental impact. Ride Free my friends.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Tail Rocker/Camber/Tip Rocker
- Paulownia Wood & Cell Core
- ABS Beam
- ROSSITOP LESS
- Air tip
SIZES TIP-WAIST-TAIL RADIUS WEIGHT 154 cm 122-86-108 14 M 2.16 KG 162 cm 122-86-108 16 M 2.32 KG
Fritschi Vipec Binding
- Defined lateral front release with DIN setting and 13mm of elasticity works in both ski and walk mode for skiing and avalanche safety
- Improved step-in function
- Easy switch toe
- Solid, non-turning heel
- Static, heel-locking lever for added security and safety
- Three level heel riser
- Brakes included
- Micro-adjustable width wings help compatibility with any model tech insert
Rossi (Pomoca) Skins
Produced by POMOCA, this pre-cut climbing skin has been perfectly adapted to the geometry of the BLACKOPS ALPINEER. Featuring a 70 % Mohair / 30 % Nylon blend and rubber lining, this skin is easy-to-use and offers excellent gliding performance, traction, and durability.
DEMO SKI PACKAGES HAVE BEEN USED FOR ONE SEASON, ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY.
**demo packages will ship in May