The Foundation 100 RP layup is on the path for legend status. We are clearly jazzed on its arrival and future. Classic RP shaping combines a 15m radius with a shorter effective edge to promote performance that is both forgiving to pivot and slide, yet powerful and reactive when locked into a carve. Get the most out of your all-mountain 100mm selection with a ski that makes your skiing easier and higher performance.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Rocker Type - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- C2 Chassis – C2 sidecuts feature a blend of strategically placed radii that make the ski aggressive at the top of the turn, but also incredibly friendly when the ski is off-edge and drifting in mixed snow. That, coupled with varying radii in the tail section, make a C2 ski more friendly off-edge than anything DPS has built to-date in the sub-20m sidecut category. Further, these skis feature relatively high taper angles, which means the ski pulls you deeply into the turn with an immediate, responsive feel.
- Foundation Core | Bi-Phase Bamboo + Poplar – Foundation is a completely reimagined and rebuilt construction category that represents a futuristic approach to ski design. Every model in the Foundation series shares DPS Chassis DNA shaping that yields design and performance consistency from shape-to shape and length-to-length. Foundation employs the absolute best-in-class components from start-to-finish, with top-notch durability. On-snow feel is a wonderful blend of power and dampness that is readily accessible to a wide range of skier profiles.
- Laminates - Unidirectional Carbon, Triaxial Fiberglass Laminates, Ultra-Durable Textured Polyamide Topsheet
- Sidewalls - UHMW Sidewalls
- Base - High Graphite World Cup Race Bases
- Edges - Wide Profile Rockwell 48c Steel Edges
- Tip Width (mm) 132
- Waist Width (mm) 100
- Tail Width (mm) 117
- Turning Radius (m) 15