S-bound 112 are the widest off track cross country skis from Fischer. The side-cut dimensions on these backcountry touring skis are 112/78/95. Choosing these skis means stability and control in all kinds of snow conditions. The width will make sure that you will stay on top of deep snow better than regular narrower cross-country skis. They also come with the Nordic Rocker Camber design. This means that the tips are raised a bit to ensure optimized gliding properties in deep snow.
This edition is made with crowns that is a pattern in the kick zone area that provides good grip without you have to kick wax this area. If you want to further enhance the grip you can add on the Easy Skins (sold separately). Skins are one of the most effective ways of getting grip when skiing off track.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Rental Tail Protector - Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental.
- Speed Grinding - Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Nordic Rocker Camber - Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Steel Edge - Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Air channels integrated into the fibre glass wood core save weight compared to the pure wood cores and are more resistant to breaking. Better area pressure distribution.
- Offtrack Crown & Easy Skin - Exclusive climbing system combination for steel edge skis. If Offtrack Crown no longer grips in steep terrain, it's time for Fischer Easy Skin. Like a switch-on all wheel drive.
- The steel edges will ensure control on icy hard-pack snow areas.
- Waxless with Easy Skin Capability
- Wax: Wax Free
- Sidecut: 112/78/95mm
- Ski Core: Air Chanel
- Ski Weight: 2690
- Skier Weight Chart: