The SCS is an excellent choice for skaters looking to step-up their performance. Featuring lightweight Air Core construction and a World Cup Pro base with DTG WC Plus Finish for excellent glide speed and stability in a variety of different snow conditions.
The latest generation of this high-performance skate binding has a straightforward, refined design with the single goal of improving speed. FLOWFLEX® technology allows binding to flex with the ski for optimal power transfer.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Plate - IFP
- Base / Climbing zone - World Cup Pro
- Sidecut - 41-44-44
- Construction - 115
- Air Core Basalite Pro - Extremely lightweight and torsion-free construction with highly stable sidewalls. Volcanic basalt fibres for minimum weight and perfect flex characteristics regardless
- Finish First - The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base.
- Precision Pairing System - The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing.
- Sidecut World Cup Skate - Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- DTG World Cup Plus - Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.
- Power Edge - Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- Skating 115 - Special camber and snow contact points further apart from each other mean increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow.
- Rental Tail Protector - Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental.