K2 TALKBACK 88
The tried-and-true flagship model of K2’s touring collection, the K2 Talkback 88 is the perfect backcountry ski. With an 88mm waist, Carbon reinforcement and strategic metal placement underfoot, the Talkback 88 offers the lightweight maneuverability for big alpine ascents but remains stout enough for the even the most variable descents. Tackle the pow, rule the wind-buff, and take that third lap. Go on; find your own path.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- TI Spyne - Titanal laminate developed specifically for K2 Touring skis that dramatically increases predictability and damping on lightweight carbon constructions, while enhancing stability and edge grip.
- Carbon Overdrive - Top secret construction using carbon fiber to make a ski even more awesome than if it did not have carbon fiber. Radness levels achieved are difficult to quantify. Product of area ’62.
- Snowphobic Topsheet - Hydrophobic, snow shedding top material that helps prevent snow from sticking to the tops of your skis.
- All Terrain Rocker™ - all terrain rocker
- Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Core - Paulownia Core - Lively, flexible wood with excellent weight to strength ratio.
- Dimensions - 121/88/109
- Rocker - All Terrain Rocker
- Ski Radius - 16m @ 160cm
- Skis Category - Freeride, Touring
- Product Weight - 1154g @ 160cm
TWENTY-TWO DESIGNS VICE TELEMARK BINDING
Incorporating features of the Bombproof Axl, but designed as a resort skiing 75mm binding, the Vice provides three pivot positions to dial in to your skiing style and the snow you're on. We've improved on the solid, active design of the HammerHead to come up with the best-skiing binding on the market. If you liked the HammerHead, you'll love the Vice.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, one-piece stainless steel toepiece.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.0" or 25mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
- Small: 3.0 lbs / 1360g.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Fits all 75mm "duckbill" telemark boots.
Made in the USA.
DEMO SKI PACKAGES HAVE BEEN USED FOR ONE SEASON, ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY.
**demo packages will ship in May