K2 WAYBACK 88
The legendary ski continues its category domination. Find out why the K2 Wayback 88 Skis are the definitive touring ski on the market. Skip up the skin track and crush it on the way down. Flip your opinion on featherweight touring skis – these titanal reinforced freaks will save your legs on the way up and push through the blown-up snow on the way down. Because downhill performance matters.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- TI Spyne - Titanal laminate developed specifically for K2 Touring skis that dramatically increases predictability and damping on lightweight carbon constructions, while enhancing stability and edge grip.
- Snowphobic Topsheet - Hydrophobic, snow shedding top material that helps prevent snow from sticking to the tops of your skis.
- Carbon Overdrive - Top secret construction using carbon fiber to make a ski even more awesome than if it did not have carbon fiber. Radness levels achieved are difficult to quantify. Product of area ’62.
- All Terrain Rocker™ - Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Paulownia Core - Lively, flexible wood with excellent weight to strength ratio.
- Skis Category - Freeride, Touring
- Dimensions - 121/88/109
- Ski Rocker - All Terrain Rocker
- Ski Radius - 20.0m @174
- Product Weight - 1199g @ 167cm
TWENTY-TWO DESIGNS VICE TELEMARK BINDING
Incorporating features of the Bombproof Axl, but designed as a resort skiing 75mm binding, the Vice provides three pivot positions to dial in to your skiing style and the snow you're on. We've improved on the solid, active design of the HammerHead to come up with the best-skiing binding on the market. If you liked the HammerHead, you'll love the Vice.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, one-piece stainless steel toepiece.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.0" or 25mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
- Large: 3.15 lbs / 1430g; Small: 3.0 lbs / 1360g.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Fits all 75mm "duckbill" telemark boots.
Made in the USA.
Demo Skis - Skis have been used for one season and are in great shape with minor nicks and scratches on top-sheet and base (normal wear and tear)