The Genesis96 is the go-to ski for fun seeking women everywhere. With award-winning XCore Carbon construction, a refined early-rise tip, and a secure mid-section, the Genesis96 is built to excel anywhere on the mountain, no matter what the conditions are.
When your day takes in all that the resort has to offer, you need a ski that can handle it all with aplomb. The Liberty Genesis 96 Skis deliver capable all mountain performance to get you moving seamlessly from smooth front side carves to knee deep powder wiggles and back again with ease. They make the most of Liberty s X-Core Carbon construction, marrying it to a playful shape for a lively and energetic feel on each and every turn. Easy to initiate, confident on harder snow, and nimble in trees and chutes, the Liberty Genesis 96 Skis have this all mountain thing figured out.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Rocker Type - Stealth Rocker – Long, low tip rocker, camber under foot, and slight tail rocker for easy turn initiation without sacrificing edge grip and liveliness.
- Core - X Core Carbon – Bamboo, poplar, and paulownia core with pre-cured carbon fiber for added strength.
- Full Wrap Triaxial S-glass
- Pre-Cured Carbon Fiber
- Rabbeted FRP Mounting Plate
- Rubber Foil
- Sidewalls - UHMW P-Tex Sidewalls
- Base - Sintered P-Tex Base
- Edges - Full Wrap HRC 48 German Steel Edges
- Graphics - Coextruded Dye Sublimated Topsheet
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius: Short
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip
- Size 158:
- Tip Width (mm) 130
- Waist Width (mm) 96
- Tail Width (mm) 117
- Turning Radius (m) 14