Charging big-mountain lines but still want a performance driven ski for the days between storms? With our signature bamboo, poplar, and carbon fiber construction, the Origin106 is ready to crush whatever you’re feeling. The Origin106 is legendary for versatile performance in a lightweight package. Jump on a pair to see what you are missing.
Born and raised in the Rockies of Colorado, the Liberty Origin 106 Skis understand what it takes to tame big mountains. They're built with Liberty s lightweight Speedcore Carbon layup, with deep rocker lines that combine with a versatile mid-fat wist width to deliver exceptional float and maneuverability in deeper snow. A capable option as a resort daily driver for higher snowfall areas, or filling in as a pow ski everywhere else, the Origin 106s are a worthy addition to any quiver.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Rocker Type - Bomb Rocker – Long, low tip rocker, camber under foot, and slight tail rocker for easy turn initiation without sacrificing edge grip and liveliness.
- Core - Speedcore Carbon – Bamboo and poplar core with pre-cured carbon fiber for added strength.
- Full Wrap Triaxial S-glass
- Pre-Cured Carbon Fiber
- Rabbeted FRP Mounting Plate
- Rubber Foil
- Sidewalls - UHMW P-Tex Sidewalls
- Base - Sintered P-Tex Base
- Edges - Full Wrap HRC 48 German Steel Edges
- Graphics - Coextruded Dye Sublimated Topsheet
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Turning Radius: Medium
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip
- Size 182
- Tip Width (mm) 138
- Waist Width (mm) 106
- Tail Width (mm) 128
- Turning Radius (m) 20