Front side, back side, steeps, trees, or cord - wherever you point the Liberty Origin 96 Skis you're gonna get the same capable all mountain performance. Their lightweight construction combines with a versatile shape and rocker profile allowing you to carve hard on the groomed, nimbly navigate those off-piste side stashes, and even blast through bumps with absolute confidence. If you're looking for a pair you can rely on to deliver the goods every time, reach for the Liberty Origin 96 Skis.
The award-winning Origin96 excels at providing confident edging in varied conditions while still retaining a playful personality on hardpack and powder alike. With a refined early-rise tip profile and a bamboo, poplar, and carbon fiber core, the Origin96 is a one-ski quiver from east to west.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Rocker Type - Stealth Rocker – Long, low tip rocker, camber under foot, and slight tail rocker for easy turn initiation without sacrificing edge grip and liveliness.
- Core - Speedcore Carbon – Bamboo and poplar core with pre-cured carbon fiber for added strength.
- Full Wrap Triaxial S-glass
- Pre-Cured Carbon Fiber
- Rabbeted FRP Mounting Plate
- Rubber Foil
- Sidewalls - UHMW P-Tex Sidewalls
- Base - Sintered P-Tex Base
- Edges - Full Wrap HRC 48 German Steel Edges
- Graphics - Coextruded Dye Sublimated Topsheet
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius: Medium
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip
- Size 176
- Tip Width (mm) 130
- Waist Width (mm) 96
- Tail Width (mm) 118