ROSSIGNOL SEEK 7 TOUR – 182 CM
Designed to move deeper into the backcountry, reach your peak on the all-new SEEK 7 TOUR. At 86mm underfoot, this ultra-lightweight, touring specialist ski is the newest addition to the legendary 7 Series collection. Featuring a paulownia/microcell Light Core construction and updated Air Tip technology, the SEEK 7 blazes a new trail in terms of weight (2500g/pr) and progressive downhill performance. AT binding compatibility only.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Air Tip - Exclusive Rossignol Technology has been masterminded for freeriding and wide-open spaces. The tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain maximum torsional rigidity. The ski's weight is redistributed, the tip is lightened for greater ease, safety and versatility, and the weight is focused in the center of the ski to maximize control and power beneath your feet.
- Paulownia & Cell Core - Designed to lightweight free-touring, vertical strips of MICROCELL and PAULOWNIA create a featherweight core construction for the ultimate blend of ultra-light energy, shock absorption and stability.
- Powder Rocker - Designed for the deepest powder days, Rossi most progressive rocker/camber profile delivers and award-winning balance of confident versatility and effortless float. The blend of longer, lower tip rocker, tapered tail profile, and traditional camber underfoot allows easy steering, instant speed control and power, energy and grip.
- Sidecut Dimensions 122 / 86 / 108mm
- Turn Radius 19m
- Construction/Core - Central Wall Construction with Paulowania & Cell Core with Reinforced Fiberglass
- Rocker - Power Rocker
- Weight - 2.5 Kg/Paid (176cm)
G3 ION 10 ALPINE TOURING (AT BINDING)
The G3 Ion 10 alpine touring ski bindings feature the same perks as the Ion 12s with an updated DIN. Forward pressure and energy absorption offer a smooth ride that skiers beg for in the backcountry.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Step-in guidance makes it quick and easy to step into your bindings with confidence
- Optimal energy absorption guards against prereleases
- QuickFlick heel lifts are easy to grab with your pole or hand
- User-friendly heel rotation turns clockwise or counter-clockwise to lock out for touring
- PoziDrive #3 screws are used for all mounts and adjustments, meaning you only need one tool to adjust your bindings
- Snow Clearing Channel under toepieces prevents snow buildup and helps minimize prerelease
- Heel antifriction device delivers consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type
- Fully retracting, spring-loaded brakes are powerful and dependable
- Best Use Backcountry Skiing
- Boot Sole Compatibility Tech
- Lowest DIN 4
- Highest DIN 10
- Adjustment Range Unavailable
- Brake Width (mm) 115 millimeters
- Heel Lift Yes
- Weight (Pair) 2 lbs. 9.27 oz. grams
- Gender Unisex
Demo Ski - ski was used for one season and is in great shape with minor scratches on the top and bottom sheets (normal wear and tear)