Stable RCS Skate boot designed to put the power where it needs to be. A new last offers an improved performance fit, while breathable Triple-F Membrane keeps moisture out for warm and comfort.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Comfort Guard - Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Easy Entry Loops - Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Fischer Fresh - Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odors, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Fischer Speed Lock - New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight and that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Hinged Polymer Cuff - Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Injected Exterior Heel Cap - Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Race Fit Concept - The right fit for all requirements. Whether it’s shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customized for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.