Aimed at racers and dedicated fitness skiers, the women's Fischer RCS Skate My Style cross-country ski boots serve up lightweight, speed-oriented performance at a lower price point than carbon boots.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Padded, hinged polymer cuffs provide lateral support while allowing for forward flex and a powerful stride
- Women-specific fit has a narrower profile than men's skate ski boots
- Lace covers allow the boots to breathe, while shedding snow for a warm, dry fit
- Synthetic insulation adds warmth
- Adjustable instep strap dials in the fit and improves heel hold
- Speed lacing secures the fit quickly with a single pull
- Lower sole height improves ski feel
- Dual pull-on loops are connected to the heel and tongue for easy on and off
- Skate-specific outsoles are stiffer for maximum power transfer
- Compatible with TURNAMIC, NNN and Prolink race and sport bindings (sold separately)
- Best Use - Cross-country Skiing
- Binding Compatibility - TURNAMIC, NNN, Prolink
- Cross-country Style - Skate
- Upper - Synthetic leather/polyurethane
- Insulated - Yes
- Insulation - Polyester fibers
- Weight (Pair) - 2 lbs. 4.7 oz.
- Gender - Women's
Demo - Boots are in excellent shape and have only been used a few time this season - only used for one season.