The Tourer Light and Tourer Free NNN-BC boots from Alpina has design feature and performance inspired by such great Alpina boots such as the 1550 and Montana. A backcountry XC boot that isn't overkill, a nice blend of solid binding connection, stability from a torsionally stiff sole, great ankle support, and best of all not overly stiff and clunky. A BC boot one can actually stride instead of being forced to ski like one would imagine Frankenstein would.
- Tourer Free is a higher volume fit, Tourer Free is a lower volume fit
- While there is overlap, consider the Tourer Light as a women's fit and the Free as a men's or women's wide fit
- Compatible only with the Rottefella NNN-BC binding
- Synthetic leather upper is durable and weatherproof
- A close, supportive, and comfortable fit that needs minimal break in