Scarpa's Maestrale XT Ski Boot is our maestro for conducting rhythmic wiggles across the backcountry. It's the best baton for master conductors creating art down snowy summits. We love its smooth, progressive 130+ flex that offers the performance needed for aggressive descents, and a carbon-infused construction keeps the boot's weight low for comfy ascents.
A roomy 101mm last and thermo-moldable liner further enhances uphill comfort, and the walk mode maintains an excellent range of motion. Underfoot, Vibram's rubber sole mixes with Scarpa's TOP85 compound for greater durability that doesn't inhibit overall traction. This is the boot to conquer icy, rocky summits as well as float deep powder somewhere in the trees.
- Scarpa's stiffest ski boot built for backcountry touring
- Carbon bi-injected Grilamid provides 130+ flex without much weight
- Cabrio three-piece construction gives a smoother, more progressive flex
- Roomy 101mm last allows plenty of comfort for long ascents
- Friction-free walk mode with 56° range of motion
- Fully moldable Intuition liner customizes to your foot shape
- Vibram sole equipped with tech inserts
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit