Winter landscapes calling your name? Explore on- and off-trail with these women's Rossignol BC X5 FW boots. Made for mid-width touring skis, they help keep you warm, mobile and stable in the snow.
- Dual speed-lace system lets you quickly adjust the upper and lower portions of the boots independently, helping you get a precise fit to match the terrain
- Hinged external cuffs optimize fore/aft freedom and torsional rigidity for total control on- and off-trail
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation provides all-day warmth and comfort in damp and cold conditions
- Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
- Wide Rottefella Nordic BC soles ensure stability and control for wider skis and varied snow conditions
- FW Fit construction has a reduced instep volume and narrower fit from the midfoot through the heel for increased comfort and precision
|Boot and Binding Compatibility
PVC; CORDURA brand nylon
Thinsulate polyester fibers
3 lbs. 0.6 oz.