Get started skating with the newly developed, lightweight Aerolite-Skate-60. Featuring an easy to wax World Cup Pro base and an improved Speed Grinding 2.0 finish for exceptional gliding capabilities.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Sidecut World Cup Skate - Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- Power Edge - Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
- Skating 115 - Special camber and snow contact points further apart from each other mean increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow.
- Speed Grinding - Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Air Core Basalite - Combination of Air Core material and extremely lightweight wood with air channels for efficient weight saving. Basalt fibers for perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
- WEIGHT PER SKI - 1.300g/186cm