A great 75mm backcountry boot to do all. The Hinged Polymer Cuff offers front to back freedom of movement while providing remarkable side hold for safe ski guidance through difficult terrain. The Injected Exterior Heel Cap provides you with robust protection and heel cradling for extra security. Nothing would ruin your trip faster than slipping your cold, wet feet in and out of your boots every day. Thankfully, the BCS 675 has an integrated gaiter with a sealed zipper that keeps all moisture out. Those, with the waterproof Triple-F membrane ensure you have warm, toasty, dry feet.
When you've arrived at your first yurt, rejoice in the absence of city noise and easily slip out of your boots with the Easy Entry Loops. You map out the rest of your trip and realize you have several long, difficult days ahead. No worries though, with Fischer Fresh your boots will stay odor free and keep a pleasant feel inside. The next morning you head out for day two to find deep, fresh powder. Simply attach your gaiters to the boot with the handy Gaiter Ring for extra protection. Strap up your boots with hook-and-loop closures at the ankle and cuff for extra support so you can plow through the fresh stuff with ease.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Backcountry ski boot to explore through demanding terrain
- Treated leather upper provides flexibility and comfortable walking
- Vibram sole provides reliable traction off the ski
- Waterproof Triple-F Membrane keeps feet warm and dry
- Hinged Polymer Cuff offers freedom of movement for safe ski guidance
- Hook-and-loop straps at heels and cuffs for a secure, stable fit
- Integrated gaiter and sealed zipper keep moisture out
- Gaiter ring allows for gaiter attachment for addition protection
Designed for use on narrow to mid-waist (70-90mm) backcountry touring skis