The Twin Skin Cruiser EF offers everything recreational skiers need to enjoy a day in the tracks. To start, a lighter core has reduced weight and a better base and base finish has improved glide. Efficient Forward construction and Twin Skin mohair strips combine for a safe, reliable kick with less-than-perfect technique. And last, the Cruiser is sized shorter to increase control and maneuverability.
Spend more time enjoying friends, family and skiing and less time trying to make your equipment work with skis featuring Twin Skin and Efficient Forward technology. The reliable grip of Twin Skin mohair strips complements the Efficient Forward design that allows skiers to engage the ski for kick without perfect technique. Better grip leads to better glide, and that ads up to a better skiing experience.
**IFP PLATES INCLUDED - NO BINDINGS
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Twin Skin - Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in smooth and balanced gliding. Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions. Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing is completely minimized.
- Efficient Forward - Thanks to the revolutionary composition of proven materials the elasticity of the body of the ski is extremely increased: this guarantees a forgiving kick action and a new, easy-going skiing experience.
- Power Layer - 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibers and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction.
- Air Channel - Air channels integrated into the fiber glass wood core save weight compared to the pure wood cores and are more resistant to breaking. Better area pressure distribution.
- WEIGHT PER SKI - 1.270g/M
- 184 cm: 175lbs-210lbs
- 189 cm: >210lbs