Scarpa's stiffest, most powerful women’s-specific AT boot that elevates the intersection of freeride performance and backcountry functionality, the Gea RS features an innovative carbon infused Grilamid® shell to add power and rigidity without adding weight, as well as an all-new power strap featuring RECCO® Technology for increased avalanche searchability.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 1250g; 2lb 12.1oz (1/2 pair size 25)
- LINER : Intuition® Cross Fit Pro Flex Performance Women's - The leader in boot liner technology, Intuition® uses closed cell EVA foam for performance ski and mountaineering boots.
- LAST : 101mm
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® Cayman PRO (ISO 9523) - Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles and compounds, targeted to the outdoor, work, recreation, fashion, repair and orthopedic markets.
- SHELL : Carbon Grilamid® LFT
- CUFF : Grilamid® - This special polyamide offers a good compromise between stiffness and rebound; allowing a gradual transmission of the impulses from the boot to the ski during the ski phase.
- TONGUE : Pebax® - Pebax offers a unique combination of high performance properties: sustained flexibility at low temperature, high cold impact resistance, and outstanding energy return.
- RECCO® technology makes you searchable in the event of an avalanche accident. RECCO® reflectors enable professional rescuers to rapidly pinpoint a buried person’s location using the RECCO® detector. Reflectors are not a substitute for transceiver use. Complementary in function, the RECCO® technology increases the chance of being found in time.
- FLEX : 120
- FORWARD LEAN : 16º +/- 2º
- RANGE OF MOTION : 60º
- SKI/WALK MODE : Speed Lock Plus
- CLOSURE : 3 Buckles + Finger Strap
- BINDING SYSTEM : TLT, AT