The Axl Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. It gives you adjustable, exceptional power, but tours effortlessly. Try it and you'll love it!
FEATURES & SPECS:
- The first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm atrear, with a2 degree ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight - Small: 3.8 lbs / 1715g; Large: 3.9 lbs / 1780g
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up
- 2 Year Warranty
- Fits all 75mm "duckbill" telemark boots
Made in the USA